30 agosto, 2006

MadreOceano @ Cendas // Buenos Aires

MadreOceano en vivo // live @ Auditorio Cendas







Lista de Canciones / Song list:

1. Agree
2. Water´s on my hands
3. Indifference ( Pearl jam cover )
4. Sound of mine
5. Selfish Harmony
6. Until I get to that
7. You are my sister ( Antony and the johnsons cover )
8. Blocks away
9. Girl
10. Below me
11. Between waves
12. Barefoot
13. She paints

14. My woman
15. Can´t say it loud
16. 2:45 in the morning ( Elliot Smith cover )

Guitarra, voz y composición...............................Esteban Gómez
Guitarra eléctrica ..............................................Alejandro Pavlovic
Segunda voz, escenografía y cancioneros............Analía Cavalli
Violín ............................................................... Rosario Baeza

Fotos // Photos : Pablo Chehebar / Ezequiel Luka

No hay comentarios.: